EvaluWise® Named a
Top Productivity App by
Scholastic Administrator Magazine
Making Teacher Evaluation
Manageable and Effective
Works With Any Evaluation Rubric or Criteria
“It simplifies the process because notes are timed stamped and organized automatically.”
“I like the ease of use on my iPad.”
Teacher Evaluation Web-Based
Service and Mobile App
Accessible through mobile devices and computers, information is stored securely in the cloud. Making your teacher evaluation data available when you need it most.
Get a Free Trial
Take EvaluWise® for a test drive with a free trial. Set it up for your organization or try a demo account that's ready to go.Start Your FREE Trial Now
Explore EvaluWise® and learn how it makes teacher evaluation manageable and effective. Learn how getting started is as easy as 1-2-3.
Get a Free Trial
Take EvaluWise® for a test drive with a free trial. Set it up for your organization or try a demo account that's ready to go.
Learn how EvaluWise will save you at least 2-3 hours per evaluation! Have us contact you for a live demo.
Let EvaluWise® Simplify Your Teacher Evaluation Process
EvaluWise® is the single most effective digital tool for streamlining and improving the teacher evaluation process, regardless of the evaluation model you are using. This tool makes data entry as simple and easy as possible. Built from the ground up by administrators and teachers who understand the real-world demands of educators, EvaluWise® improves the accuracy, usefulness and effectiveness of both formal and informal teacher evaluations as well as classroom walkthroughs.
- Organizes and Simplifies your Observation Evidence
- Aligns Evidence to Framework/Rubric
- Populates Evidence into Multiple Reports
- Provides Data for Targeted Professional Development
- Accessible Anywhere, Anytime Through Cloud Based Services
- Manages Record-keeping for You
- Supports Customized Teacher Evaluation Frameworks
- Drastically Reduces Paperwork
- Manages Your Teacher Evaluation Calendar
- Provides Data Documentation
- Helps You Comply With State and District Requirements
- Provides the Opportunity for Targeted Feedback