Vista Learning, NFP / EvaluWise®
This Policy describes how Vista Learning, NFP / EvaluWise® collects, shares, uses, and safeguards users’ Personal Information.
A. What Type of Personal Information Do We Collect?
Personal information we may collect includes your name, postal address, e-mail address, user name, password, demographic data, and additional information you enter into our Site, including comments and feedback.
We may collect information you give us when you use our services, create or update your accounts, provide feedback on Services, or contact us (hereafter collectively referred to as “Personal Information”).
B. How do we use this Personal Information?
We may use your Personal Information to, among other things:
1. Send you business communications, including confirmations, notices, updates, alerts, and administrative messages;
2. Communicate with you by mail, e-mail, about EvaluWise® Services, events, special offers, business developments, and promotional information;
3. Operate and improve our Site, business and services. We may keep a user database and other business records;
4. Detect, prevent and enforce against fraudulent, malicious or illegal acts;
5. Meet legal, regulatory, insurance, security and processing requirements; and
6. For other purposes with your consent or as permitted or required by law.
C. When do we disclose your Personal Information to third parties?
We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties:
1. As needed to meet legal, regulatory, insurance, audit, and security requirements;
3. In connection with any proposed or actual merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a part of our business to another company to evaluate and/or perform the transaction.
We may also share information that does not directly identify you and is an aggregated and anonymous form.
We may allow you to comment on or rate activities, services, and products on our Site. Please know that what you post is public. Think about your safety when you share information about yourself in your posts.
D. How do we maintain the security of your Personal Information?
Vista Learning, NFP / EvaluWise® takes reasonable, industry standard steps to help protect Personal Information that we have or control against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
F. Who can I contact with additional questions or concerns?
If you have questions or concerns about how we use your Personal Information, please contact our Privacy Officer at:
1. Email: email@example.com
2. Postal Mail: Vista Learning, NFP, 2705 McDonough St., Joliet, IL 60436
Please be sure to give us your full name, postal address, and e-mail address. Please also describe your concern so we can better help you.
G. Changes & Updates to this Policy
If we intend to use or disclose Personal Information in any way materially different than what we say in this Policy, we will make reasonable efforts to let you know about this change via email sent to the email address on file associated with your account. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the “Revised” date below.
Rev. May 2016